Around couple of weeks ago, Google+ api was first released with few functionalities. Now more features are added and an update is being released.
Here are some the new Google+ api features available now,
- Activities api now includes a search method – This method searches and returns public activities
- People api now includes a search method – This method searches in public profiles
- People api now includes a listByActivity method – This method will returns people who re-shared a post as well as people who +1′d the post
- Comments api, list method returns list of comments for a single post or activity
- Comments api, get method returns a single comment for a given commentId
These newly added methods above would empower developers to programmatically add more features outside the Google+ interface.